Let’s stay healthy and safe together this holiday season! With the cooler weather setting in, we want to remind our Farmers’ family about ways we can help keep each other safe while shopping:
- If you’ve traveled outside of Vermont, or are visiting Vermont from another state, please quarantine per state guidelines before visiting the Market. In lieu of visiting the store, please use our Farmers’ Curbside service. Order your groceries from the comfort of your home for delivery to your car door. Here’s an article from our local Omni Reporter about the new state travel requirements.
- Wear a mask when you visit the store (and wherever you’re out and about).
- Sanitize your hands at our hand-sanitizer station before entering the Market.
- While shopping, please be patient and allow plenty of space between you and other customers. Even though we’re limiting the number of people in the store at one time, our floor space is limited. In order to maintain proper social distancing, you may need to stop and wait while another customer grabs their produce or places an order at the deli counter. Think of it as an opportunity for a little Zen in the midst of your busy day.
- Whenever in doubt, shop online. Along with your regular grocery shopping via Farmers’ Curbside, this year you can place your order online for Thanksgiving turkeys and menu items. This is just another way we hope to make your shopping experience as stress-free and contact-free as possible.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we muddle through these challenging times together.