Our Favorite Things
- Our Zatar Hummus : It’s just so good!
- Marinated Mushrooms: It’s just great texture and acidic in flavor.
- Broccoli Raab : It’s just amazing to me.
- Fennel: It was a holiday staple on an antipasto plate in my house growing up. Freshens the breath for kissing under the mistletoe
- Everything on Everything Spicy Blend : Great on everything! Chicken rub, in rice, and over roasted veggies
- Our Organic Berries: Buy them every day! Our produce guys hand check every one before putting them out. Even though they are pricey, I know they are good.
- Hippeas White Cheddar : Gotta buy the big bag! Pretty stellar “healthy replacement” for a cheese doodle
- Angry Goat Purple Hippo : Approachable spice level with great flavor. Cody and I agree on it.
- Wei’s Shallot Oil: It can be used in or on almost anything. It enhances everything. And no one can figure out where that wonderful subtle flavor comes form.
- Clean Yerba Mate: Tastes great, thirst quenching, not too sweet, minor caffeine kick, and a part of their profits are donated to a worthy cause.
- Fruit Tart: Not only is each tart a visual delight, each one tastes delicious – not too sugary and strong individual fruit tastes.
- Curried Chicken Salad: The blend of chicken, fruit, veggies, and curry is tasty, filling and fresh.
- Back Roads Coconut Ginger Granola : Just a spoonful of this grain-free granola with Greek yogurt creates a breakfast to look forward to. And I love ginger!
- Vermont Spatzle: It’s delicious, gluten free, and super easy and quick addition to dinner when I’m in a rush!
- Seasonal Produce: I love the wide variety of seasonal produce we carry. Right now we have so many different kinds of delicious citrus. I especially love the satsuma mandarins.
- Our Local Honey: My kids love honey and we love to try all the different kinds of local honey. We put it in peppermint tea, oatmeal, on toast, on sandwiches, on buns. It’s such a lovely little sweet treat.
- The Lucy: Because it’s the tastiest most savory sandwich we have!
- Our Chocolate Chip Cookie: It’s a classic cookie and you can’t beat a classic!
- Raspberry Brownie: Raspberries and brownies are the perfect combination!
- Green Rabbit Bread & Pizza Crust: It’s the BEST! No one makes bread like Green Rabbit. From the tastes to their unique flavors, there isn’t a bad loaf out there.
- Blake Hill Strawberry Jam – No Sugar Added: It’s so yummy and who needs sugar in their jam?! You don’t after you discover this sweet tasting strawberry jam.
- Maple Blueberry Pie: It tastes amazing and it’s not overly sweet
- Cran-Pear Relish: It’s so good.
- Snickerdoodle Cookies: They’re so yummy.
- Busha Brown’s Jerk Marinade: I love Jamaican Jerk and this is excellent. We use it as a marinade with statler chicken breast or spread it on top of Faroe Island salmon and serve it with roasted cauliflower and sweet potatoes.
- Muffalletta: It’s super tasty and an easy appetizer with crusty bread but is also delicious over linguini.
- Effie’s Oat Cakes: I serve them with Sidehill Farm red raspberry jam for a treat.
- Garden of Eatin, Red Hot Blues: Awesome if you love da’ spicy, perfect with habanero salsa and WFM fresh guac!
- Peanut Butter Bar: It’s the ultimate peanut butter and chocolate combination.
- Rib Eye Steak: The freshest, cleanest, biggest, local cut around.
- The Valley News: It keeps me up on what’s happening in the Upper Valley.
- Karen’s Muffaletta: One of the many great culinary treasures of New Orleans, Muffaletta is a great big sandwich made with cold cuts and a garlicky chopper olive salad. Karen’s does the hard part – making the olive mix that gives the sandwich (or roast chicken, fish, grilled cheese, omlets – you name it) that special jazzy verve
- Zesty Z: Za’atar is a Middle Eastern spice blend made from thyme or hyssop; sumac; sesame seeds; salt; and sometimes other ingredients. Zesty Z mixes theirs with olive oil for a ready to use spread. Absolutely delicious on hummus, grilled fish, lamb or chicken, pita, raw veggies, sandwiches and scrambled eggs.
- Halvah Heaven: A traditional Middle Eastern sweet made from sesame seeds, this delicate confection is nothing like the usual store brands. Silky and subtle, fantastically flavored, all-natural, locally made!
- Tuna: Fresh sushi tuna, what’s not to love?
- Cheese: Forever changing; local, vast selection.
- Salad case: Always something unique to snack on.
- The produce: It is sooooo fresh and delicious.