Vermont may be small, but we have more specialty food producers per capita than most other states! Everyone knows about our maple syrup and cheddar, but you may not know that Vermonters also make incredible granola, pancake mix, salad dressing, smoked meats, chocolate, marinades and many other artisan products.
Our Taste of Vermont gift box features some of our favorite Vermont-made goodies. Some you’ve probably heard of; others you’d never discover unless you lived here. It’s a diverse list that just scratches the surface of the amazing bounty produced in our beautiful Green Mountain state.
- Vermont Maple Syrup, 8 oz (Woodstock, VT): From Maplecrest Farm right down the road-our all-time favorite maple producer.
- River Garden: Vermont Wholesome Foods-Parmesan Salad Dressing (Cavendish, VT): Killer for anything green, we’ve been selling this dressing since day one. 12oz.
- April’s Maple Maple Crunch Pancake Mix (Caanan, VT): Unique pancake mix with a maple crunch pack for sprinkling. Makes awesome pancakes.
- Castleton Crackers (Castleton VT): Some of our favorite crackers.
- Vermont Smoke and Cure Pepperoni (Hinesburg, VT): These guys make awesome smoked meats and this pepperoni is no exception. 7 oz.
- V-Smiley Preserves (New Haven VT): Outstanding! All are sweetened with honey! Complementing the fruit with herbs and spices make the jams complex and versatile, as delicious served with cheese as they are on toast.
- Vermont Coffee Company, Dark, 8 oz, (Middlebury, VT): Vermont Coffee Company is one of our top selling dark coffees.
- True North Granola, 12 oz (Brattleboro, VT): True North is one of our favorite granola amongst the “millions” of granolas we sell here at WFM. Made by Ingrid and Franklin Chrisco in Brattleboro they use non GMO grains and oat, all natural ingredients and never preservatives. They use many of their profits to support after school initiatives in and around Brattleboro.
- Lake Champlain Organic Chocolate Bar, 3 oz, (Burlington, VT):Lake Champlain Chocolates is one of Vermont’s oldest and largest chocolatiers-and they make some pretty cool stuff.
- Northwoods Apiaries, Raw Honey (Westfield, VT): Not heating honey keeps all the important nutrients and enzymes right where they belong – in your delicious honey. We love these guys and have been selling their honey for many years. 8 oz.
*Due to the limited availability of some of our products at different times of the year or if there is a product that is temporarily unavailable, we will just go ahead and substitute another great product of equal value if necessary.