Hooray! We’re reopening to the public! After 12 weeks of curbside only, we’re excited to announce that we will reopen our Woodstock location for customer shopping on Tuesday, June 9.
“Phase One” shopping hours will be Tuesday through Sunday (closed Monday), from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Farmers’ Curbside online shopping service is still available for those who prefer not to shop inside the store. We will be evaluating our hours, and our hope is to lengthen them slowly as we assess our staffing. Waterbury is scheduled to open at the end of June.
In Woodstock, you can look forward to many of the things you’ve grown to expect:
- Amazing produce, cheeses & dairy products, grocery items, meat & seafood, breads, beer/wine/cider, and frozen foods.
- Coffee and specialty drinks.
- WFM “staple” bakery items, such as pies, cookies, and bars.
- Friendly, helpful WFM staffers behind the deli counter and at the register.
- Sandwiches will be limited. We are offering only a select group of pre-made sandwiches. Check out our grab-and-go menu.
- Sandwiches can be called in but you will need to queue up with everyone in order to purchase them. Sandwiches may be available online at Farmers’ Curbside in the future. Please stay tuned.
- Hot entrees will not be available.
- We will have limited prepared food items, such as hummus, salsa, soups, etc., available in our cold case.
- We will have limited grab-and-go garden salads and deli salads available in pre-packaged deli containers.
A very important final request: Please continue to shop Farmers’ Curbside (our online grocery shopping service) if you don’t feel well, are quarantined, or just don’t want to come down to the Market. Note: We will have to trim the availability and number of pickup times in order to have enough staff to open the Market to the public.
We realize these 10 items may seem like a lot. But your safety and the safety of our staff is of upmost concern. As an essential business, we feel the responsibility to do what’s right. Like Governor Scott, we will relax things as we see fit. We are taking baby steps to getting back to” normal”; our entire business model is going through an epic transformation. We greatly appreciate your continued patience and support as we navigate through these rough economic waters.
Please stay tuned to social media and our emails (sign up for our Woodstock list or our Waterbury list), as we will be sending frequent announcements about new offerings or changes in hours. We will get back to where we were last summer, but it’s going to take time.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Want to learn more about what we’re doing to keep you and our staff safe during the Covid-19 crisis? Read our Covid-19 Plan.