We are fortunate to have some of the finest cheese makers in the country located in the State of Vermont. Our climate, fertile soil, clean air and fresh water are the building blocks to delicious cheeses. Take a great road trip through Vermont with our outstanding sampler boxes.
Our Vermont Holiday Cheese Sampler contains five cheeses, approximately half pound each, thoughtfully displayed in an attractive WFM gift box.
- Whitney from Jasper Hill Farm of Greensboro, Vermont.
This semi-firm, mountain-style cheese is made with milk from Jasper Hill’s grass-fed cows. Aged 3-6 months.
- Jersey Girl from Woodcock Farm of Weston, Vermont. Tomme-style cheese made from farm-fresh milk. It has a semi-soft paste, aromas of cultured milk, and a sharp, buttery finish.
- Middlebury Blue from Blue Ledge Farm This perfectly creamy, crumbly blue cheese is made with milk from local Ayrshire cows and aged for 60 days.
- Ashbrook from Spring Brook Farm of Reading, Vermont.
A deliciously firm, alpine style cheese, this farmstead cheese has won award after award!
- Cheddar from Shelburne Farms in Shelburne, Vermont.
This tasty cheddar is made from raw milk from Shelburne Farm’s pasture-raised herd of Brown Swiss cows.
**Due to the limited availability of some of our cheeses at different times of the year, we substitute different cheeses when necessary. Thank you for your understanding.