We are fortunate to have some of the finest cheese makers in the country located in the State of Vermont. Our climate, fertile soil, clean air and fresh water are the building blocks to delicious cheeses. Take a great road trip through Vermont with our outstanding sampler boxes.
Our Large Sampler contains five cheeses, approximately half pound each, thoughtfully displayed in an attractive WFM gift box.
- Bayley Hazen Blue from Jasper Hill Farm of Greensboro, Vermont.
A wonderful blue! Earthy and rich with excellent balance.
- Tarentaise from Thistle Hill Farm of Pomfret, Vermont.
A deliciously firm, alpine style cheese, this farmstead cheese has won award after award!
- 2 Year Cheddar from Grafton Village in Grafton, Vermont.
This cheddar has just the right bite. Aged 2 years for a perfect sharpness without going overboard.
- Ashbrook from Spring Brook Farm of Reading, Vermont.
A Morbier-inspired beauty! Has a classic line of vegetable ash running through the center of the cheese. Made with high butterfat, raw Jersey cow’s milk, this cheese has a semi-soft, supple texture, and is butterery but bright with a traditional Morbier funk.
- Vermont Artisan Gouda from Shadagee Farmstead in Craftsbury Common, Vermont.
A creamy, ivory colored, lactic semi firm paste with a lingering taste of creme fraiche or buttermilk.
**Due to the limited availability of some of our cheeses at different times of the year, we substitute different cheeses when necessary. Thank you for your understanding.