When the Big Feed is too big, this flagship box has been feeding folks for many years. It’s got a ton of addicting artisan foods from producers that are not only socially responsible but also care a great deal about sourcing the very best ingredients.
- Effie’s Oatcakes (Hyde Park, MA): like the best graham crackers you’ve ever had.
- Coop’s Creamery Hot Fudge(Watertown, MA): Besides the cool packaging, this sauce kicks butt. Made in small batches it’s one of our top selling dessert sauces.
- OWL Bar (Brattleboro, VT): One of our favorite local energy bars, packed with great ingredients and very satisfying.
- Koeze Peanut Butter (Grand Rapids, MI): Made by the same family for over 80 years, this fabulous treat is made with nothing more than roasted Virginia Peanuts and salt. It is coarse-ground, somewhere between smooth and crunchy; it’s some of the best peanut butter out there today.
- Ocho Bar (Lafayette,CA): The name means Organic CHOcolate, and the line is a healthy spin on iconic candy bars. This one is chocolate and coconut, and you will not share it.
- Farmers’ Candy Pick: We love candy and we’re not ashamed! We’ll include a bag of some of our favorite candy at the moment. From chocolate treats to fun gummies, we’ll pick something tasty for you.
- Moon Cheese (Ferndale, WA): One of the most fun snacks ever! Remember “astronaut food” back in the 70’s? Well, this is better, but it’s the same general idea of nuggets of real cheese, dried into a crispy snack. Kids love them!
- Monkey Chew Bar (Cavendish, VT): A fantastic, gluten free energy/snack bar made right down the road.
- Jan’s Farmhouse (Stowe, VT): The original Cranberry Pistachio are the perfect crackers for cheese, snacking or salads. Full of pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, sesame seeds, dried cranberries and pistachios. 4 oz.
- Columbus Salami (San Francisco, CA):Delicious “Italian Dry” salami that sets the standard. Fantastic for hors d’oeuvres or sandwiches.
- Plymouth Artisan Cheese, 8 oz (Plymouth, VT): These guys cold-smoke cheddar over hickory wood in the classic Vermont tradition. Awesome cheese. Owners/cheesemakers, Sarit and Jessie, are often shopping in the Market chatting up their incredible cheese.
*Due to the limited availability of some of our products at different times of the year or if there is a product that is temporarily unavailable, we will just go ahead and substitute another great product of equal value if necessary.