A collection of our favorite snacks to feed a crowd or hoard for yourself
- Fox’s Mustard (Hanover, NH): Made with imported balsamic vinegar, fresh garlic and molasses, it’s one of those products that’s greater than the sum of its parts. Thick as creamed honey, dark, sweet and hot both, it can be used on sandwiches and as a glaze or marinade for meats (especially pork!). It’s our top selling mustard!
- Cream-Nut Peanut Butter (Grand Rapids, MI): Made by the same family for over 80 years, this fabulous treat is made with nothing more than roasted Virginia Peanuts and salt. It is coarse-ground, somewhere between smooth and crunchy; it’s some of the best peanut butter out there today.
- Peanut Shop of Williamsburg Peanuts (Williamsburg, VA):
Our absolute favorites! The crunchiest peanuts we’ve ever tried, with just the right amount of salt.
- Effie’s Oatcakes (Hyde Park, MA):
Made from a traditional Nova Scotian recipe, these sweet and salty biscuits are like the best graham crackers you’ve ever had.
- Marcona Almonds:
A special variety of Spanish almond, these are skinned, deep fried and salted, perfectly crunchy, and impossible to stop eating. Be sure to leave the leftover oil in the container for frying eggs or whisking into vinaigrette.
- Castletown Crackers (Windsor, VT):These are some of our favorite crackers-just the right size, just the right crunch.
- Columbus Salami (San Francisco, CA) Delicious “Italian Dry” salami. Fantastic for hors d’oeuvres or sandwiches.
- Kalahari Biltong (Cambridge, MA):
Traditional African-style beef jerky, seasoned with peppers and dried to the texture of prosciutto!
- Moon Cheese (Ferndale, WA):
One of the funniest snacks ever! Remember “astronaut food” back in the 70’s? Well, this is better, but it’s the same general idea – nuggets of real cheese, dried into a crispy snack.
- Plymouth Artisan Cheese, 8 oz ( Plymouth, VT):
These guys cold-smoke cheddar over hickory wood in the classic Vermont tradition. Awesome cheese and owner and cheesemakers Sarit and Jessie are often shopping the Market and chatting up their incredible cheese.
- Unique Pretzels (Reading, PA):
These are the best traditional pretzels we’ve ever had…the dough is split during the baking process making them incredibly snappy and fresh. Made by the same family for 6 generations!
- Owl Bar (Cavendish, VT):
One of the best snack/energy bars on the planet. Made right down the road. Gluten Free.
- Tony’s Chocoloney (Amsterdam):
Big bar, fun bar, slave free bar. All good stuff and now one of our top selling chocolate bars. 6 oz.
*Due to the limited availability of some of our products at different times of the year or if there is a product that is temporarily unavailable, we will just go ahead and substitute another great product of equal value if necessary.