Whether you are celiac, gluten-intolerant, or simply choosing to limit your intake of wheat, we want to make sure you don’t miss out. We have put together a box of some of our favorite snacks, things we love to eat—whether we can tolerate gluten or not.
- Cavendish Monkey Bar, Cavendish, Vermont: a fantastic locally-made energy bar with cranberries and chocolate.
- Back Roads Paleo Granola, Brattleboro, VT: One of our all-time favorites! Completely grain-free, loaded with coconut, seeds and nuts, and great as a snack any time.
- Choomi Cookies, Portland, Maine: The name says it all-chewy coconut macaroon-style cookies, easy to eat the whole bag!
- Onesto Crackers, West Newbury, MA: Some of the best crackers we’ve ever tasted, gluten-free or not! Crunchy and flavorful.
- Moon Cheese, Ferndale, WA: one of the funnest snacks ever! Remember “astronaut food” back in the 70’s? Well, this is better, but it’s the same general idea – nuggets of real cheese, dried into a crispy snack.
- From The Ground Up Pretzels, Cauliflower based pretzels that are pretty delicious.
- Bobby Sue’s Nuts, Savory and Sweet, Cashews and Pecans (Chappaqua, NY): Superior mixed nuts with a twist! Snappy, crunchy and the way mixed nuts should be. Savory with a touch of sweet. 2.5oz.
*Due to the limited availability of some of our products at different times of the year or if there is a product that is temporarily unavailable, we will just go ahead and substitute another great product of equal value if necessary.