Whether you are celiac, gluten-intolerant, or simply choosing to limit your intake of wheat, we want to make sure you don’t miss out. We have put together a box of some of our favorite snacks, things we love to eat—whether we can tolerate gluten or not.
- Back Roads Paleo Granola, 10 oz (Brattleboro, VT):
One of our all-time favorites! Completely grain-free, loaded with coconut, seeds and nuts, and great as a snack any time.
- OWL Bar, 2.6 oz (Brattleboro, VT):
One of our favorite local energy bars, packed with great ingredients and very satisfying.
- Jennies Macaroons, 5.25 oz (Moosic, PA):
Delicious and moist! Hard to eat just one, but why would you?
- Onesto Crackers, 4 oz (West Newbury, MA): Some of the best crackers we’ve ever tasted, gluten-free or not! Crunchy and flavorful.
- Moon Cheese, 2.5 oz (Ferndale, WA):
One of the funnest snacks ever! Remember “astronaut food” back in the 70s? Well, this is better, but it’s the same general idea—nuggets of real cheese, dried into a crispy snack.
- From The Ground Up Pretzels, 4.5 oz (Fairfield, NJ):
Cauliflower based pretzels that are pretty delicious.
- Bobby Sue’s Nuts, Savory and Sweet, Cashews and Pecans, 8 oz (Chappaqua, NY):
Superior mixed nuts with a twist! Snappy, crunchy and the way mixed nuts should be. Savory with a touch of sweet. 2.5oz.
*Due to the limited availability of some of our products at different times of the year or if there is a product that is temporarily unavailable, we will just go ahead and substitute another great product of equal value if necessary.