If too many sweets creates unfocused and ADHD behavior then our smaller sweets box is for you. Still a great selection that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
- HU Chocolate (New York, NY): HU is fantastic. As they tout: “it’s time to get back to the way humans ate before industry ruined food.” Paleo, vegan, and stone ground, HU Chocolate is fast becoming a top seller for us. It’s organic and fair trade. Our favorite: Salty Dark Chocolate. It’s to die for. 2.1 oz.
- Vermont Amber (White River Jct, VT): Good Food Award winning toffee made down the road that is really, really outstanding with some really cool concoctions like Fennel Seed, Coconut or Ginger Cookie. We feature best available in this gift box. Certified Organic by Vermont Organic Farmers. 5 oz.
- Vermont Maple Brittle (Brattleboro, VT): Maple and chocolate – what’s not to love. These squares of goodness are as mind blowing as ever: we’ve been selling a ton of these babies for many, many years. 2 oz.
- Frans Chocolate (Seattle, WA): Fran’s are committed to 100% organic and fair trade, which translates to fantastic chocolate. Every time we have a demo, we are amazed that we could possibly sell that much in one day. We feature her grey salted caramels which are exceptional.
- Halvah Heaven (Sherborn, MA): Halvah? Yep, it’s a tahini based confection that’s always popular during the Jewish holidays. HH has upped the ante to year round Halvah fun with flavors like ginger lemon, vanilla bean and maple. It’s definitely one of our hot items for this year. We feature best available for this box. 4 oz.
*Due to the limited availability of some of our products at different times of the year or if there is a product that is temporarily unavailable, we will just go ahead and substitute another great product of equal value if necessary.