We should be the Woodstock Farmers’ Sweet Shoppe. The market has a special corner that is filled to the brim with chocolate and sweets from local producers and from around the world. This box, featuring some of our favorites, is sure to be a home run for the sweet tooth in your life.
- Laughing Moon Nut Butter Cups (Stowe, VT):
Their specialty nut butter cups are handmade just for you! So good!
- Vermont Maple Brittle with Almonds (Burlington, VT):
Sweet on Vermont has been making delicious confections since 1996. Their maple brittle is handmade in small batches, using pure Vermont maple syrup, crushed almonds, and creamy Vermont butter.
- Tony’s Chocoloney, 6 oz (Amsterdam)
Big bar, fun bar, slave free bar. All good stuff and now one of our top selling chocolate bars. 6 oz.
- HU Chocolate, 2.1 oz (New York, NY):
HU is paleo, vegan, and stone ground chocolate that’s fast becoming a top seller. Organic, fair traded. Our favorite: Salty Dark Chocolate.
- Bakefully Yours Coconut Brittle (Manassas, VA):
A unique twist on brittle with loads of flavor from toasted coconut with a hint of caramel.
- Big Picture Farm Goat Milk Caramels (Townshed, VT):
These award winning caramels are creamy, smooth, and delicious. Plus their packaging is super cute.
- Rabble-Rouser Chocolate Bar (Montpelier, VT):
Delicious and fun chocolate made right here in Vermont!
- Farmhouse Chocolate Bar, 1.7 oz (Bristol, VT):
Former Vermont dairy farmer and head chocolatier Erlé sources organic, fair-trade, and local ingredients to create his lineup of dark chocolate confections.
*Due to the limited availability of some of our products at different times of the year or if there is a product that is temporarily unavailable, we will just go ahead and substitute another great product of equal value if necessary.