JOIN OUR TEAM
We are a bustling year-round fresh market of fantastic food that generates over $9 million in annual sales. Founded in 1992, we opened a second location in Waterbury, VT in the summer of 2019. Woodstock and Waterbury are both vibrant towns that combine outstanding arts, culture, and outdoor sports with ease to NYC and Boston.
While our footprint is modest, we have created a dynamic fresh foods market with many facets—from our varied national and regional specialty products and our commitment to local produce and meats to our prepared foods kitchen and catering department to our innovative open book finance system and our customer–service focused staff. “Farmers’” (as we are called) is also a proud member of the Good Food Merchant Collaborative, a group of nearly two dozen of the country’s most innovative, independently-owned markets committed to supporting American craft food producers and each other.
Our unique structure and culture provides great opportunities for humble, hungry, and smart folks to be engaged in a passionate pursuit of great food and service within an inclusive community.
Effective April 1: All new staff will be eligible for a $500 hiring bonus ($250 at 3 months, and $250 at 6 months of employment).
Our full time staff members who work 30+ hours per week enjoy the following benefits:
- $325/month contributed toward health insurance (after 60 days)
- Dental/Vision plan (voluntary)
- Professional development and volunteer opportunities
- Friendly, energizing, results–oriented work culture
- Paid time off
- 30% employee discount
- Local gym membership contribution
- Simple IRA plan with 2% matching from WFM
- Short-term disability
- Open Book Finance with store performance numbers sharing
- Gain Share or Bonus program
- Free leftover meals and food opportunities every day
Benefits subject to change and complete descriptions at time of hire. Part-time benefits differ. Please ask during interview or call us for explanation.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
April 13, 2021