CURBSIDE GROCERY PICKUP
As the COVID-19 situation evolves hour by hour, we have made the difficult decision to take a break. We will be closed for seven days beginning Thursday, April 9, to clean and give our staff a chance to rest. We’ll reassess the situation and will keep you informed via email and our website. Our scheduled reopen date, at this time, is Thursday, April 16. (If you’re not on our email list, you can sign up here.) Thank you for your support and understanding.
Welcome to WFM Curbside!
We’re currently offering curbside grocery pickup only at our Woodstock location, with scheduled pickups Tuesday through Saturday between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. Due to higher than expected volume, we are now scheduling pickup 24 to 48 hours from the time of ordering. Thank you for your understanding.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when filling out the form:
- Provide as many specifics as possible.
- Stay on the form and complete it in one sitting. If you attempt to navigate to our website, you will lose your work. Sorry about that! We’re working on a solution.
- Before you begin filling out the form, take a look at our Curbside Specials, Produce/Floral Inventory and Cheese Inventory pages (or open our website in a new window so that you can view the inventory pages while placing your order).
- When filling out a list of items, please PLACE A COMMA between items so that we can keep everything straight!
- When your order has been submitted, you will get an email confirming your submission.
- Once your order is in process, you will receive another email confirming your pickup time.
- A staff member will contact you to verify your payment method and credit card number.
**Please do not reply to your confirmation emails. If you have any questions, please call us at (802) 457-3658 and follow the voice prompts.
Thank you for shopping with us!