OUR COVID-19 MEASURES
Steps we’re taking to protect you and our staff
Updated on March 31, 2022
Effective earlier this month, we dropped our mask requirement for staff, customers, and vendors at both Woodstock and Waterbury locations. See details below.
We are keeping an eye to the CDC’s Community Levels website and are posting, on a weekly basis, the Covid-19 community levels at both store locations.
We are following the lead of both the state of Vermont and the federal government, as well as our own town leaders.
- On Feb. 25, the CDC eased its mask recommendations in counties that are considered to be at “medium” or “low” risk using their new tool, Covid-19 Community Levels.
- The town of Woodstock dropped its mask requirement on March 1, 2022. Waterbury has not had a mask mandate in place.
- The state of Vermont dropped all indoor mask requirements on March 15, 2022.
Of course, we encourage anyone who prefers wearing a mask to continue to do so. Some of our staff will continue to mask. We have free masks available at our entrance.
Since the onset of the COVID-19 crisis, we have repeatedly made changes to operating procedures based upon new information and recommendations from state and federal agencies. We will continue to be vigilant in regard to the Covid-19 issue, and the safety of our customers and staff will remain our number one priority.
Other measures that remain in place for your safety:
- Sanitation wipes and gloves are available if you so desire.
- Hand sanitation stations are available for your convenience.
- Free masks are available at our front door.
- We will continue to run our ActivePure air purifiers in both store locations. Here’s an interesting article about how the technology works.
- Curbside service at our Woodstock location is an option for anyone who prefers the convenience of shopping online.
Please know that we are paying close attention to any changes in state requirements for businesses and will adjust our policies as needed.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.