OUR COVID-19 PLAN
Steps we’re taking to protect you and our staff
Updated on June 14, 2021
Masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated staff, customers, and vendors/drivers. This applies to all indoor and outdoor spaces at the Market.
- Unvaccinated (or partially vaccinated) employees, customers, and drivers/vendors.
- Any vaccinated folks who are more comfortable wearing a mask.
Other recent changes to our Covid-19 related policies:
- We are no longer limiting the number of shoppers in the store.
- We will continue to clean baskets each day but will not be sanitizing them after each use. We will continue to provide you wipes and gloves if you so desire.
- Sanitizing your hands is optional. Sanitizer will still be available at the front door for your convenience.
- We have installed an anti-viral air filtration system with NASA and MLB (Major League Baseball) seals of approval in both Woodstock and Waterbury locations.
- Curbside service at our Woodstock location is another great option for anyone who prefers the convenience of shopping online.
Thank you for your support and patience as we move into the new post-Covid era together.
Since the onset of the COVID-19 crisis, we have continued to make changes to operating procedures based upon new information and recommendations from state and federal agencies. We will continue to be vigilant in regards to the Covid-19 issue, and the safety of our customers and staff will remain our number one priority.
We will continue to run our ActivePure air purifiers in both stores. Here’s an interesting article about how the technology works. And we are paying close attention to all state requirements for businesses.
Even if you are fully vaccinated, you should feel comfortable wearing a mask if you prefer. You will find no one looking at you in a funny way at WFM if you feel you want to wear a mask. We will have them available at the door along with hand sanitizer and gloves if you wish. All shoppers are welcome.
Unable to shop in person? Or concerned about coming into our store? We invite you to use our Farmers’ Curbside service (available at our Woodstock location) in lieu of visiting the store.