What’s Mother’s Day without a little bubbly? And these days, that could mean anything from sparkling wine to cider to seltzer! We’ve got your traditional favorites, along with a couple of brand new products that are sure to surprise and delight.
Here’s a sampling of what’s on the shelf this weekend:
Sparkling Wine: The Good Stuff
- Gruet Blanc de Noirs 750 ml SALE $16.99 (regularly $18.99)
- La Farra Prosecco Extra Dry, $16.99
- Cavicchiolo 1928 Prosecco, $13.99
And then there’s the really good stuff…
- Billecart-Salmon Brut reserve 750 ml, $53.99
- Schramsberg Blanc de Blancs 750 ml, $39.99
- Domaine Grosbot-Barbara, Saint-Pourçain Brut 0 750 ml, $24.99
Lavender Cider: JUST IN!
The Newest Seltzer on the Scene
Or maybe she loves seltzer. Stowe Cider just released their Craft Seltzer in three flavors: The Classic (apple), Cirtrus Ginger, and Cranberry Lime. 4-packs of 12-oz cans, $11.99.