The Farmers’ Market is a year-round mecca of fantastic food with two locations in Woodstock, Vt. and Waterbury, Vt. We offer fresh organic produce, local meats, specialty and everyday grocery products, coffee and espresso, baked goods, prepared foods, and more.
Although each of our stores is unique to the community it serves, you’ll know you’re in the Farmers’ Market the moment you walk through the door. Our markets are bright and cheerful. And we focus on hiring not only service-happy people, but food-happy people, too. We’re passionate about food. And we love inspiring our customers to get creative and try new things.
Here’s what you’ll find at the Market:
- Grab-and-go sandwiches, as well as soups, fresh salads, and a selection of entrees.
- Baked goods made daily in our Farmers’ bakehouse, including fruit pies, cookies, and other specialty desserts.
- Cheeses, charcuterie, and provisions from Vermont and around the globe, including a huge selection of olives and cured meats.
- Coffee and espresso, brewed fresh and strong all day long.
- Local meats and poultry. In our Woodstock location we also offer the freshest seafood north of Boston.
- Fresh produce from Vermont farms in the summer and fall, balanced with western organics and the best conventional produce in the winter.
- Specialty and everyday groceries with a focus on local artisan food producers. You’ll find local breads, milk, eggs and yogurts, as well as a great selection of frozen food items, like ice-cream and gelato.
- Wine, beer, and cider from small local producers in New England.
- Cut flowers, along with locally grown annual and perennial plants in the spring and summer and mums and pumpkins in the fall. In Woodstock, we also offer a wide selection of Christmas greens and locally grown trees during the holiday season.
Since we opened the doors of our Woodstock market in 1992, our business has been about building relationships. Our Farmers’ family is made up of long-time customers and employees, many of whom we’ve known for decades. It also includes our farmers and producers who we know personally, as well as our vendors and suppliers who keep things humming along.
We care about the people we serve, and we also care about the process: what we charge for our products; what ingredients we use in our food; where our fruits and vegetables come from; and how we treat each other and our guests.
We hope you’ll stop by and experience the Market for yourself. Because it really is an experience.